Re[2]: Symbols for Global Server

For a newbie to the list he arrives with some serious hard questions.

How about 4 scans per day on 7,000 symbols.  Smoke those processors.
I trade one symbol.  Everyday.  I scan the ice box.

Jimmy

h> Dale,

h> For EOD data for TS2000i, one way is to use TC2000 EOD data or other EOD
h> ASCII data.  Have them exported to a text file, sort the data by
h> exchange, convert them into xpo format using HistoryCentre (or other xpo
h> converter).  Then import the data into TS2000i.  You can write or have
h> your programmer write macros to do all these tasks automatically daily
h> for you.

h> There are different programs for writing macros.  One of them is
h> MacroExpress.  In fact, you can automate many other daily routine
h> processes using MacroExpress, freeing your time and increasing your
h> effectiveness

h> Harrison,

--
Best regards,