Symbols for Global Server

I just joined the group and I am sure some you have already addressed my
issue.  I use DTN Satellite Real Time data in the Global Server for TS 2Ki.
I need to scan 7000 stock symbols daily and run 4 separate scans each day.
TS 8 will only let me scan 1000 symbols at a time so I need to keep Radar
Screen 2000i going if I can.  I hava a utility, History Centre, to convert
ASCII Data to the .xpo format.  It takes several steps and quite a bit of
time to download the End of Day data from a data provider and then to
process it and import into the Global Server.  Does anyone have a better way
to accomplish this.

Also does anyone have a good up to date Global Server with just the stocks
for NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ that goes back for about 10 years.  If so please
let me know.

Dale