Re: Symbols for Global Server

Dale,

For EOD data for TS2000i, one way is to use TC2000 EOD data or other EOD ASCII data. Have them exported to a text file, sort the data by exchange, convert them into xpo format using HistoryCentre (or other xpo converter). Then import the data into TS2000i. You can write or have your programmer write macros to do all these tasks automatically daily for you.

There are different programs for writing macros. One of them is MacroExpress. In fact, you can automate many other daily routine processes using MacroExpress, freeing your time and increasing your effectiveness

Harrison,

Dale Glaspie wrote:

I just joined the group and I am sure some you have already addressed my
issue. I use DTN Satellite Real Time data in the Global Server for TS 2Ki.
I need to scan 7000 stock symbols daily and run 4 separate scans each day.
TS 8 will only let me scan 1000 symbols at a time so I need to keep Radar
Screen 2000i going if I can. I hava a utility, History Centre, to convert
ASCII Data to the .xpo format. It takes several steps and quite a bit of
time to download the End of Day data from a data provider and then to
process it and import into the Global Server. Does anyone have a better way
to accomplish this.

Also does anyone have a good up to date Global Server with just the stocks
for NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ that goes back for about 10 years. If so please
let me know.

Dale