S&P Problem

List, I have Tradestation 2000i with DTN satellite and I am not getting my day session pit traded S&P contract to update on my charts, or a time stamp on my quote window. The prices are updating, but no ticks on my chart. All other CME contracts are fine. I've never seen this happen. Normally if my time stamp does not update then there are no quotes coming in, but in this case I am getting the correct quote, just nothing on my charts. I tried rebooting everything. DTN doesn't have a clue as their prices are coming through fine. I didn't change anything in my SP file. Any clues on what is causing this?
Thanks, Doug