Re[2]: TS2K Indicator Inputs

Phil,

The indicator fields location is simply a bug.  I've lost the address
for Tradestation support for TS2ki but the fix is pretty useless.
It might last a day.

I've always thought defragging messes up Ts2ki but I have no
proof.  What I do know is it does not defrag the data files very well
at all.  It doesn't help and might hurt so I use Norton's speed disk
to degrag about once a year or less.  I don't even know why I do it
then.  Too look at the pretty colors move I guess.

Jimmy