RE: TS2K Indicator Inputs

Jimmy:

That's what I thought, but was hoping for something simple since only effect
so far.
But everything else tried short of complete reinstall has been a complete
waste of time
thus far.

I am starting to wonder if weekly defrag's are confusing Tradestation.
My Ordering workstation that's used with IB and AutoTrader takes 10 seconds
to defrag,
but my Charting workstation that's with Tradestation takes 10 or 15 minutes
to defrag.

My DSL IP tech said I really didn't need to defrag at all, so I am starting
to wonder if defraging
will eventually scramble TS - ? Could this be the answer to care free TS2K
cruising for years at a time?

Thanks,
Phil