TS2K Indicator Inputs

My Indicator Inputs parameters disappear to the right side of the Format
Indicator Box
and I cannot pull them from behind the right border.

You can double click them and they are there. When formatting a couple
of dozen charts from a reformulation in plots or inputs of an indicator,
I notice the inputs parameters start walking to the right every
insertion of the same indicator.

Its not bad, but I would like to know if its anything simple I can do
without backing up and reinstalling TS (Jimmy's favorite).

Thanks,
Phil