Re: Re:Hard Drive failure somewhat off topic

Michael Guess wrote:

> Also, I'm stumped as to why this OS issue even happened. With a brand
> new Install of my OS things should've been OK. Yet, I'm having
> problems again (not exactly the same ones as I posted about before,
> but somewhat related). I sure hope someone can help out on this. I'm
> really getting desperate.

My guess would be a failing harddrive.

Only option i personaly would consider is buy a new HD, install the
OS on that new HD. Then try to copy all you want to save from the
old drive. If it's not the HD (wich i doubt) you have a good place
to make backups in the future :-)

Good luck with it,

greetings

henri