Re: % return and trading futures vs. stocks

Appreciate yours & Jimmy's comment so far. But I still isn't convinced that 20%+ stock traders are that good. I realize size makes a difference. I would say my arguments stand for accounts under a million.. But this is the matter for discussion anyways.

Since taking control of Berkshire Hathaway 39 years ago, Warren Buffet has delivered compound annual return of 24%. I think *he's* pretty good, no?
(Source: Forbes magazine)

DF
---