Re: % return and trading futures vs. stocks

Seth,

Appreciate yours & Jimmy's comment so far. But I still isn't convinced that 20%+ stock traders are that good. I realize size makes a difference. I would say my arguments stand for accounts under a million.. But this is the matter for discussion anyways.

However, I do strongly disagree with the following. Maybe you are just so lucky to never have personally felt the biggest obstacle to the trader, either now or at some point of time in your trading career. If so, I truly envy you. The biggest obstacle to a trader IMHO is the trader himself. Under capitalization is a distant second.

Abhijit

Again, the biggest obstacle to a trader, IMHO, is UNDERCAPITALIZATION.

My two cents,
Seth