Re: Normalizing Two Indicator Values

Replying to your message of Friday, October 1, 2004, 3:32:09 AM,

Ross,
I think you want to plot 2 indicators against the same price data, as
opposed to a single indicator against 2 price data streams.

You could plot the ratio of Indicator1 to Indicator2 (or vice versa).
That would give you a single plot with the Y-axis representing the
ratio.

If you also want to separately visualize the ups and downs of
Indicator1 and Indicator2, you could plot the ratio of Indicator1 to
Indicator3 and the ratio of Indicator2 to Indicator3.  Choose for
Indicator3 something meaningful.

Paul