Normalizing Two Indicator Values

I am plotting two price-based indicator values and I would like to
normalize them so that I can see them both displayed over a similar
scale regardless of the actual price of the market being tested,
but while still retaining the relationship between the two values.

I can normalize them using the formula:
[(Series - SeriesLL)/(SeriesHH - SeriesLL)] * 100

but that scales both indicator values from 0-100, while I really want
to preserve the relationship between them - if value1 is really half
the size of value2 then I would like to be able to see that.

Any suggestion? TIA!

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx