RE: Tradestation 8 - Automatic execution of orders WARNING

 I would like to amend my earlier response to this thread with the following
 summary of user posts from the TS forum. A number of us have been trying to
 get TS to respond to very long delays in order processing to no avail. But
don't take my word for it...see below.

 Chris
> I entered a limit order to buy via the matrix, but it seemed to take an
> inordinate amount of time for the order to appear as a working order,
nearly
> 18 seconds!?
>
> this cant be normal, and certainly isnt acceptable:
>

> 30/09/2004 14:54:32 Received Buy 1 ESZ04 @ 1115.2500 Limit
> 30/09/2004 14:54:14 Sent Buy 1 ESZ04 @ 1115.2500 Limit
> 30/09/2004 14:54:14 Sending Buy 1 ESZ04 @ 1115.2500 Limit
> I had a 30 second delay between "Sent" and "Received" today. Time to add
> more servers, folks. There is no way I'll continue using or recommending
TS