tsnnl.dll quandry

Howdy all

I have a strategy function that calls a dll called "TSNNL.DLL".
Does anyone have this dll or knows where i can get it? Does anyone know what
it does?
The code is below. The code is from this website below that.

I also have similar code from a function that is below the html link below.
I have a strategy from "cybernetic trading strategies"  page 116 that calls
this function , but i need the dll.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Cameron
:O)

DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"SetVecQQ",INT,INT,FLOAT;
DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"GetVecQQ",INT,INT,LPFLOAT;

Inputs: Disp(1), Wind(6), Thr(.5);
Vars: HistChg(0), HistPct(0), HistCnt(0), YCount(0);

Value1 = A_Season_1 (Disp, Wind);

GetVecQQ (1, 1, &HistCnt);
GetVecQQ (1, 2, &HistPct);
GetVecQQ (1, 3, &HistChg);
GetVecQQ (1, 4, &YCount);

If HistCnt > 2 And YCount=Wind Then Begin
    If HistPct > 70  And HistChg > Thr Then
        Buy At Market;
    If HistPct < 30 And HistChg < -Thr Then
        Sell At Market;
End;

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/Feedbk_docs/Archive/0497/Abstracts0497/
0497KatzMcC.html

Inputs:
Series(NumericSeries),WinSize(Numeric),Poles(Numeric),LkAhead(Numeric);
        DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"SetVecQQ",INT,INT,FLOAT;
    DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"GetVecQQ",INT,INT,LPFLOAT;
    DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"DoMesaCalc",INT,INT,INT,INT;
    DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"DoMesaExtrap",INT,INT,INT,INT,INT,INT;
    DefineDLLFunc:"TSNNL.DLL",INT,"GetMesaPower",INT,INT,INT,FLOAT,LPFLOAT;
{
We also need to declare some variables to use in our Easy Language
calculations:
an index variable (k), the number of data points minus one (na), and the
number
of poles to use in the model (np).
}
    vars: Counter(0),DeTrVal(0);
    Vars: Predict(0),RetVal(0);
    DeTrVal=DeTrend(Series,6,20);
    for counter = 0 to WinSize begin			{ WinSize+1 data points }
    SetVecQQ ( 0, WinSize-counter,DeTrVal[counter]);		{ place in vector
register }
    end;
    DoMesaCalc (0, 1, WinSize+1, Poles);
    DoMesaExtrap (0, 1, 2, WinSize+1, Poles, LkAhead);
       GetVecQQ (2, LkAhead-1, &Predict);
        RSMemPred=Predict;
---