Tradestation 8 - Automatic execution of orders

Hi all experts,

My trading style is more of scalping and I want to
trade E- minis SP on 2 min. bar. Since its very
difficult to do this manually for 8-9 hours I am
thinking of automation of trade execution. For this I
am planning to open brokerage account with
Tradestation. Can anybody already using this will
guide me on following ;

1. How much is the delay in the real time data that
Tradestation provides (i.e. CME to TS then TS to my
computer ) . Is it few seconds only or considerable.
in that case is two min. timeframe reasonable or
should I try to increase it ?

2. How is the quality of service by Tradestation. Is
the service stable without any hiccups ? Does there
server hang quite often ?

3. How is the TS8 platform for stability ? What system
configuration is suggested for this ?

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir