Re[4]: historical data lost in GS (possible after power failure ?)

John,

I'm using Casper.  Cheap and works really well.  Not fancy just good.
I tried Ghost.  Ugh.  Plus Ghost doesn't do what I want.

j> Jimmy,

j> Which imaging software are you using?

j> John

j> ----- Original Message -----
j> From: "Jimmy" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
j> To: "Henri Amand" <h.amand@xxxxxxxxx>; "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
j> Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 3:04 PM
j> Subject: Re[2]: historical data lost in GS (possible after power failure ?)