Re: High and Low Displayed on Chart

Joe,

Add the "Custom 2 line" indicator to your chart. Set input1 to H, input2 to L. Put it on a available subgraph, scaling to screen, and you are all set. The status line of the indicator would show the high & low of the CURRENT bar, whatever they might be.

Abhijit

Joe wrote:
Is there a way to write the high and low of the current bar to the screen
and have it update in real-time in TS2ki?  The data window would be fine,
but it doesn't update in real-time.  When I use "chart options" to display
the high and low I get the high and low of the day, not the 3 minute bar I'm
looking at.

Thank you,

Joe