Re: Relevancy

Hi all members of this list,

   I got enough replies stating how wrong I am.

Jimmy,

    It doesn't matter a cent whether my equity lasts
or not !! What is important that the forum should be
specifically restricted to the topic for which it is
meant. Then whether Colin has made significant
contribution in past or not is irrelevant. Besides you
or somebody has written that 95 % of the post are
related to TS. Thats statement is quite entertaining
!!Check the digest for last 2/3 weeks and mostly it is
related to windows, SP2 etc.

    Just because you are member of this list for long
time does not mean that you are a great trader - and
write about equity curves of others.

Anyway i have decided to leave such a useless forum.

Good bye,

VVJ