Re: Quotes late

I missed that cute 10 minute walk-down from 1107 to 1098.5.

However, on other occasions I found that the T&S were lagging behind CME's "Level II". I determined that the culprit was the broker/data provider (not TRAD) having the T&S on a lagging "low priority" server, while the Level II quotes were on their high-priority servers because people place their orders based on the top tier of CME's level II quotes.

I doubt this: but if the CME itself is broadcasting Level II and T&S on two separate time stamps, and the T&S lags from there, then it's strange because Level II requires more bandwidth.

-F

Jimmy wrote:

Anyone else think the quotes were late at 12:12pm Central time? Emini
S&P at least.