RE: system trader

I find it an incredible ever repeating cycle
that there exist so so many undercapitalized would be
traders that have such supposed "really good" systems.

If what you have is truly good, aka: CONSISTENT. You
won't need help for very long. Compounding will stomp
out the problem of undercapitalization.

--- John Pretorius <johnpretorius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>