RE: system trader

>> When I offer it on lease later this year

>Why on earth would you do ever that? If it's really so good, trade it
>yourself and rake in the profits. I'm not trying to be a smartass; I
>really don't understand why someone would "lease" the golden goose for
>pennies when the golden eggs are worth millions.... unless they aren't.

Fair question so no offence taken. The simple answer is that I have very
little capital. If I just trade my $10000, it will grow to +- $40000 after 2
years (6%/mth), whereas if I also lease the system to just 30 people (@
$80/mth), the end figure grows to $175000. At that point I suppose I could
afford the luxury of just trading it myself.

At the moment it's more of a golden sparrow than a golden goose I'm afraid,
and if you're poor you need to take in other peoples washing.