EZ Lang Programming MRO Function

Dear Group,

I've set up 6 different workspaces with the 6 major Globex traded currencies
in each workspace.  I have in my own way normalized a trend strength
indicator for each of the currencies.  For the EXP part of the MRO function
that follows I can create a paint bar that displays.  If I try to put that
long statement of greater thans and more greater thans in a function, the
verify part asks for a numeric expression at the first greater than.  If I
try to put the expression into the MRO,  TS4 says "more inputs expected
here" before LENGTH part of MRO.

I would like to have the condition created by the paint bar used in the MRO.

Perhaps a waste of time.  So much of system developement programming is.
Don't know until I try it.

Any help from more advanced programers than I is very much appreciated,

James Mills

Input: barsago(1),fast(18),slow(40);
Input:
Onetick(.01),NumTcks1(1),NumTcks2(4),BEPrfit(1000),TSPrfit(1500),LENGTH(7),O
CCUR(1);

IF MRO (ANMMSlopeAN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) >  ANMMSlopeBN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) and
ANMMSlopeAN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) > ANMMSlopeCN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) and
ANMMSlopeAN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) > ANMMSlopeFN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) and
ANMMSlopeAN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) > ANMMSlopeJN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) and
ANMMSlopeAN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW) > ANMMSlopeSN(BARSAGO,FAST,SLOW)),
LENGTH,OCCUR) <> -1  and  (H < H[1] and H[1] <= H[2] )
Then Buy H + Onetick Stop;