Re: Tick Data for ES, EC, JY, CD - 24 hour session

Bloomberg has a tool called "History Tool" that will dump tick data into a txt file.
It keeps a 50 day rolling window of tick data on almost all products traded,
it is also one of the few vendors that records Bid/Ask tick data.

The cost is ~ US$24,000/yr.

Justin

PS, I might be interested in splitting the cost

---

Nigel Bahadur wrote:

Hi all:

I've been looking to acquire tick data for the 24 hour session for the major
contracts that trade on Globex and eCbot. But, the only vendor I can find
that even comes close is TickData - and by their own admission, they are
missing quite a few hours of data each day. Does anyone know of a reliable
data source for this kind of data? Ideally, the data format would be text
files (or in a format that is easily exported to a text file.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sincerely,

Nigel

PS: If you received this message twice, I apologize - I had to resend
because my mail program had defaulted to HTML Mail.

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. - Vince
Lombardi.