Re[7]: quick question on tic charts

Preston,

Your understanding of the word rich is highly inflated.  My idea of
rich is someone like you.

Jimmy

Sunday, September 12, 2004, 1:43:43 PM, you wrote:

PM> so, as long as i have been a subscriber... years 'n years... why ain't i
PM> rich??
PM> pm

rpn>> ...being mostly styrofoam from fast food containers, the land fill
PM> rises
rpn>> and falls with the tide, just like most stocks. There, we're back on
PM> topic
rpn>> and nobody needs to unsubscribe the group.  ;-)