Re[5]: quick question on tic charts

The statistics are that 97% of the subscribers that quit the
Omega-List are losers in the market and only subscribed to desperately
find out how to make money in the markets.

Sunday, September 12, 2004, 11:58:15 AM, you wrote:

rpn> ...being mostly styrofoam from fast food containers, the land fill rises
rpn> and falls with the tide, just like most stocks. There, we're back on topic
rpn> and nobody needs to unsubscribe the group.  ;-)

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx