RE: Add on Performance summary with Percent values and lot more.

At 04:31 AM 8/25/2004, Philippe wrote:
>I do not sell books or software, nevertheless I disagree.

I am with Dennis on this. I have found that I can do anything I need to do with TradeStation. You can even trade up to 50 symbols if you keep track of the portfolio arithmetic yourself.

>Because of confidence.
>Lot of TS's customers( new ones probably) put their trust in the results
>from TS Perf summary - naively.
>And naively make back tests with it - The results are completely wrong and
>they are fooled . If they trade a system regarding to performance summary
>results, they will collapse soon because of unexpected DD or average trade
>or ......
>It is fist a question of confidence. Wrong results are just non acceptable.

Nonsense. The results shown by TradeStation are exactly correct. If you are getting what you feel are incorrect values, you must not understand how it works.

It does make simplifying assumptions to make it easier to use and these are documented. If you don't like the built-in assumptions, you can easily add code to measure anything you feel you need.

Bob Fulks