Re: Add on Performance summary with Percent values and lot more.

> May be YOU simply do not understand or you are not able to accept that what
> is suited to you, do not suit every others person's needs.

I take a very pragmatic approach to this stuff. All I care about is
getting the job done, not complaining about the limitations of my tools.
TS is the best program I have found for what I want to do and I have
learned to work around its shortcomings. All programs have limitations
and you just have to deal with them and move on. Let us know when you
find one that meets your needs better than TS.

--
  Dennis