RE: Add on Performance summary with Percent values and lot more.

Yep Tradestation is what it is.  Kind of like a pointer.  He points,
he doesn't do bloodhound work like chasing the sent of a escaped
criminal.  Now if the system reports are wrong I'm really going to be
disappointed.  I've been using them since TS2ki came out and TS4
before that.  So I guess if they are wrong then I've learned a lot of
bad things about the market.  Wonder why they work pretty well in
trading.  I guess that's my edge.  Do it wrong and make a little
money.  I have a high powered tool for portfolio work.  It will do all
I need.  It is a stand alone computer that uses a link to Excel.  It
is connected to Excel by my fingers.  Then again I'm not much into
portfolios anymore.  So I guess I'll stick with my pointer for a while
longer.  Took me too long to train the damn thing to work all day to
quit it now.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                          mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx