Re: Database Access Error:63 TS2000i won't start Global Server

Jimmy,

It makes little sense but here's the solution to my problem.  I first fixed
the problem in Outlook Express (where all my messages, but not the
headlines, disappeared) by going in Outlook Express to
Tools/Options/Maintenance and unchecking "delete news messages x days after
being downloaded" and then unchecked "compact messages in the background".
Then the missing messages appeared.  Then just for the heck of it I decided
to try TS2000i again and  for the first time today it worked.  There is one
other possibility, I had also just run The Cleaner and found and deleted a
few items.  Before this I had run antivirus and ad-aware and spybot programs
without any success.

Thanks for your help and the suggestions.  BTW, the problem with regsvr32
was that I mispelled it, it was there all the time.
And also, the first thing I did when this problem occured was to copy the My
Work and Server folders to another partition.  I've also learned that
lesson.

John