Re: Database Access Error:63 TS2000i won't start Global Server

I always start the Global Server first and wait for it to connect then
open charting.  Try that and see what you get.  If you get an error
opening the GS then let me know what it is or do the clean install.
It only takes a few seconds longer to do.

Jimmy