Re: The newer, hot market to trade at the CME ?

Hi all,

I am getting flooded with private emails as to the significance of the C
designation in EC04C. So here is a brief explanation which I hope will
answer these questions.

The CME Euro contract is traded in the pit during RTH, and nearly round the
clock on GLOBEX.

QCharts/Quote.com chose to designate the pit session using traditional
lettering (H for March etc.), while a new scheme of abbreviations was
introduced for the 23 hours GLOBEX session , as follows:

      A January
      B February
      C March
      D April
      E May
      I June
      L July
      O August
      P September
      R October
      S November
      T December

Please note that this is strictly a Quote.com scheme; it has nothing to do
with the CME or GLOBEX. Other data providers may use different
abbreviations.

Best wishes,

Michael Suesserott