The newer, hot market to trade at the CME ?

Being a long time emini trader and being discouraged at the small ranges & chop lately - - -  I was pleasantly surprised lately to be introduced to the Euro FX (symbol EC).

It trades like $12.50 per tic, moves fast, great for scalping or position plays. All in all I think you can earn more in this market if not due to better ranges at least due to more trending - - - at least on 30 or 60 min bar basis.

For quite a while it has been in a consistent uptrend --- so you can fairly safely buy any gap down on open, or other retrace with more certainty of a win (certainly more than the S&P).

Today I caught an $1800 --- >40 tic move that finished in 32 minutes - WOW.

Would like to share notes with anybody who is currently trading the Euro FX at the CME as well.

Regards,

John