Re: The newer, hot market to trade at the CME ?

John blucarr wrote:

Being a long time emini trader and being discouraged at
the small ranges & chop lately - - -  I was pleasantly surprised lately to be
introduced to the Euro FX (symbol EC).

It trades like $12.50 per tic, moves fast, great for scalping or position plays.
All in all I think you can earn more in this market if not due to better ranges
at least due to more trending - - - at least on 30 or 60 min bar basis.

For quite a while it has been in a consistent uptrend ---
so you can fairly safely buy any gap down on open, or other retrace with more
certainty of a win (certainly more than the S&P).

Today I caught an $1800 --- >40 tic move that finished in 32 minutes - WOW.

Would like to share notes with anybody who is currently trading the
Euro FX at the CME as well.

John

Thanks for info on Euro FX.  In this market, are your entry and exit
orders filled quickly and within a reasonable spread?

Also, I just looked at the EC04H chart on QCharts and noticed that the
trading volume for today's session was just under 8000.  This is
extremely light, no?

Thanks very much in advance.