RE: The newer, hot market to trade at the CME ?

Yeah Mark, I knew about it - - -  and I suspect that CBOT/CME will eventually be found guilty of conspiracy to monopolize the markets (and keep Eurex out).

Eurex has lower commissions and CME/CBOT is greedy on comm's.

Like Bill Gates did - - - it will be discovered in years ahead they cut nasty "back room" deals to keep Eurex out. They may also be found to be telling data vendors if you carry Eurex, we are gonna cut you off, etc.

John