Re: TS 7 and Windows 98

Jim,

Computer is fine for XP.  Should run TS7 but I don't know.  What are
your custom things that only run on 98?  Bound to be cheap substitutes
for them.  If not try 7 on what you have.  Most important is your
connection and complexity of indicators and systems.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Tuesday, December 9, 2003, 9:38:46 AM, you wrote:

JL> I'm still running TS 6.  Before upgrading to TS 7,  TS tech support advised
JL> me to upgrade to Windows XP.  But I've got some customized stuff that only
JL> runs under W98 (or won't
JL> run under XP, I don't quite understand why...only that it costs big bucks to
JL> modify).  .

JL> TS sent me a note that TS 6 won't log on after 12/31...so I'm sort of stuck.

JL> My TS 6 usage if very basic.  I track about 15 symbols, use 3
JL> workspaces (max), and only use indicators (no strategies, paint bars, ela
JL> programs,etc).  I have no other use for TS 7's bells and whistles.

JL> Has anyone tried using TS 7 under Windows 98 ?

JL> Can anyone comment on problems I might expect if I just convert to TS 7
JL> without upgrading to XP ?

JL> (System running TS 6 is PIII, 500 mhz, 40g hd)

JL> thanks,

JL> Jim
JL> pal9885@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton