RE: TS 7 and Windows 98

something must be wrong with that system.... i am using windows 2000 and
ts7.2 with absolutely no problems... here is an email i sent jim earlier
describing the setup i use everyday:

	jim,

i forgot to mention that i'm using a pentium3, 933mghz machine with 512meg
ram....running 4 17" samsung lcd's using a matrox multi monitor card.. i run
ie, outlook full version, ts7.2 expanded across three screens with no less
than 5-3chart workspaces open at all times, yahoo im, tradersworkstation
order entry software, and ms excel... all this going flawlessly using
windows 2000.  i'm afraid to run xp as 2000 is so smooth and efficient. i
hope your proprietary software will work with windows 2000...once again,
i've never had a problem with any version of tradestation on windows 2000.

feisal

	i'm using a pentium 3 with 20 gig of space and no problems... sounds like
xp is an incredible resource hog or this person's system is not configured
properly..

feisal