Re: Who is afraid let their systems run unattended?

Dennis,

You must be talking about automatic order entry.  I have no problem
running TS2ki unattended for weeks at a time.  It only blows up when I
mess with it.  I can see how automatic order entry would be great but
this boy is not about to trust it for more than say an hour at most.
Or put it this way.  Trade it on a very small account so if it blows
up you only loose what you have in the account and they can sue you
for the rest.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx