AW: PGO System It's Back

If I remember correctly I wrote an article in the Active Trader Magazine
about the PGO system using the 19 futures markets. I can not remember
the result but I am sure you can get the article from the
www.activetradermag.com web site. I am even not sure who the originator
of this article was since there are quite a few copies/versions out
there.

Anyway, there are really a few articles that are using the same
approach, trend following on futures markets with a simple but very
effective money management method. If you take a look at Dion Kurczek or
Volker Knapp here:
http://store.activetradermag.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=
203
you can find a few of them.

Generally you can expect a DD of 30-40% may be even higher, but the
general direction is up. Also expect 1-2 years flat periods.

BTW, I just checked. The PGO article is not available. May be it has not
been published yet? You might want to ask the editor.

I would say it is worth to get a subscription of the Active Trader.

Regards.

Volker