Bizarre chart with tick bars - help!

1.  ...why bars that show on the chart aren't used in my strategy?
See the bars 960 and 961 identified through print(barnumber, H, L)
statement, but the chart shows another bar in between which my strategy
never sees!

2.  ... how entries and exits can possibly float in space without
touching any bar?  Yes, I have a limit order to enter at the level shown.
But the order should have never been filled because no bar touches it.

The system I'm testing here makes a ton of money, but I don't want to
believe ANY of it due to this bizarre behavior.  What's happening here?
The strategy is simple, enter next bar on a limit order, exit on a
limit target or on a stop.

Any ideas anyone?  I'm using TS2000i.

Thanks.
-Alex