PGO System It's Back

Hello ,

hey you guys remember the PGO system that was posted here?

i found the below in my mail box odd isn't it?

--------------------------------------

I have 4 courses left at the special $99.95 offer. To make it even
sweeter for you I will include the Pretty Good Oscillator VB.NET
source code in my CD. This was meant to be in the new version only but
the last 4 courses will include this program and the source code as
well. As you well know the PGO commodity trading system performed
extremely well in simulated trading and made $80k into $200 million
using a basket of commodities and not utilizing pyramiding. Please
note that after this special runs out I will increase my price back to
prior levels. The course you are getting and the new release has no
substantial difference in content. I have fixed a few typos and
editing issues that is all. You are missing nothing by waiting but the
chance to get in at these prices. My wife is telling me that I am
crazy and I am giving away my work. Act now.

http://www.coach4traders.com/course.html
http://www.homebased-books.com/special.htm

--
Thank You,