RE: Velocity Trading Spam

Hi Paul,

I'm wondering how you reproduced the Velociity Point Indicator?  I see
you have attached a file of what appears to be a simple stochastic
indicator with a moving average on it, but I'm not sure where the
connection is? A simple stochastic by iteself is way too jagged and
doesn't pull back enough when a market corrects in a strong trend.  Then
adding a moving average to that to smooth it merely makes it worse by
adding lag.

So if I have missed something, or someone else (perhaps DrWar) has ideas
on how easy it is to duplicate in 2-3 minutes, I'd be fascinated to
know.  Please don't mention the StochRSI though, as this has no
comparison to the Velocity Point Indicator.

Regards,
Adrian