Re: eSignal down?

Hi Roger,

Ok that kind of makes sense.  Usually I only go to dial-up when cable goes down, so

I guess in that scenario cable is disconnected.  I guess if I want to switch to
dial-up while cable is up I should close cable first just to be safe.  I'm going to

see if I can duplicate the problem this weekend...for sanity reasons. :)

Thanks.