Re[2]: eSignal down?

Hello kaj,
            Sometimes  the  switch  is not seamless such that the data
            manager  disconnects from cable and then reconnects to the
            dialup.  If the cable is not fully disconnected first, the
            data  manager  thinks you are trying to log in twice. This
            can  be  fixed  by  just  closing  and restarting the data
            manager.