ProSignalizatze and Road Rage

Great reply Mark, you took the bait - - -  hook, line and sinker. Now those who don't already know you on the list can see how conceited and arrogant you are $$$$$$$$$.

147% in 13 months ??? Beat you chest and boast while I YAWN.

This all reminds me of that defensive driving course I took last year. In the section on road rage they described these guys like you that drive up along side the car with beet red faces, spitting nails & profanity, flailing their arms, giving the bird (we've all seen it).

The solution:

1) Make no eye contact

2) slide one in the chamber and take the safety off in case they are stupid enuff to approach your window. Make sure 2nd and third clip are in reach.

3) Ignore them totally (unless #2).

So, from now on I'm taking this OFF the o-list.

John