The right to post FREE ideas to the O-list

Dear O-listers:

Thanks for the opportunity to contribute new ideas to the omega-list.

Unfortunately, it appears there are sinister elements with profit motives lurking who would like to silence the FREE contributions of others.

An attempt is being made to silence my free contributions by spamming my email box with enormous amounts of giant files, but when you click on them it does not give a valid email address and no headers displayed. I have <never> had such spam messages attack me until I posted my free idea on the use of McClelland Osc. to trade the SP less than one week ago.

Examples of messages are 150K to 160K spam coming from:

kmailengine
microsoft customer
net email storage solutions
ms corporation
Internet security
Microsoft Critical Patch
etc.

>From reading the posts on the o-list it's not too difficult for anybody to figure out who is behind this behavior.  I wish to contribute other free ideas but if I am silenced by loosing my email ability I cannot contribute.

I ask you to voice your opinion on the
o-list to protect the right of others to submit free ideas.

Others have suggested they would just spam his mailbox as well, but I do not want to participate in such activity.

Also, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx is the maintainer of the omega list.

Thank you,

John Blucar