Re[4]: New Method

Hello John,

JB> Obviously a guy who can put together a website with columns of
JB> little paypal icons that charges $250 per month and more to spoon
JB> feed trade signals is intelligent enough to study months and years

take a hint it's my way of saying something to the 95 percentile herd
your so proudly a part of. now be nice before i start charging to you
receive my emails.

yea i got smart and decided i am going to charge charge charge since
people like brokers, vendors and other fly by nights have been selling
my stuff for years now it's my turn.

you failed to mention my stock trading hows that look to you?  real
numbers scare you?  i could stop right now and divide the returns over
the next three years and beat 99 percent of all money managers in the
business do the math.  let's talk about this ok mr. revor?  in case
you can't calculate it's about 147 percent returns in 13 months NET!

just think i have your future absents to look forward to, hurry up and
stop paper trading will ya.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown