Re: Re[2]: New Method

Mr. Prosignals:

This negative dialogue is getting boring fast.

"If I did at all for you then you would not grow to become a strong and wise man, grasshopper".

Obviously a guy who can put together a website with columns of little paypal icons that charges $250 per month and more to spoon feed trade signals is intelligent enough to study months and years of charts and come up with his own assumptions to CONTRIBUTE to the overall list discussion, rather than relentlously prod and pry others to do it all for him.

Would you have felt better if I had just posted the idea behind a webpage with a little paypal icon that when clicked went straight to your order page --- how convenient ! Or maybe you'd feel better if all free ideas of merit that members want to post on the o list should be required to route through your order page first (Stalin couldn't have done it better) ? That way my idea as well as other o list members free ideas would not as easily compete with your obvious profit motives ?

I invite you spend 5 or 6 hours studying the charts and post some positive contributions to the concept.

But whether you choose to share your best future discoveries with the omega list members or steer them towards your lil Paypal icons - - - perhaps that's best left for all the list members to observe & judge.

Peace, love and groovy harmonics,

John