Re[2]: A better method to trade SP Futures ? ?

Hello Pierre,

PO> Geez Mark, who said anything about a "perfect" system for free,
PO> accept you ??

all you did was bitch that oddball wasn't perfect and that i wasn't
giving out the best i had and i was holding back and i didn't provide
this and that and on and on.  what happened to your sox ball?  where's
it and whats it doing?  failure!  but you know that' ok we all fail at
some point and i guess i should be FREAKIN glad as hell i have such a
tenacious stalker that is so infatuated with me, and all my stuff
including my personal life.

PO> 95% of all the inquiries I got were positive and productive.

i have seen those percentages somewhere else involving trading.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown