Re: A better method to trade SP Futures ? ?

Yep, you are missing something.

1) I made no absolute claims, other than saying it appeared that lately it caught some nice moves (take it or leave it).

2) I said it still needed to be coded, by submitting it I was hoping to get the o-list interested and maybe some would code it and improve it.

3) My old high school chum Julia Roberts called me giggling, ask me to go cruising and then told me to submit it to the o-list.

It's just a new idea. But unlike others, I have always submitted performance summaries for any system where I had the code in hand and I will continue to do so.

Anything else ?