Re: A better method to trade SP Futures ? ?

Geez Mark, who said anything about a "perfect" system for free, accept you ??

All I did was submit an rough idea, with a couple of charts, hoping it would stimulate some interest in a group effort to code it & improve it. But I did speak truthfully in that McClelland was using Adv - Decl way before you ever used it for OddBall --- hmmmmm, maybe you "borrowed" the idea from him, or ?

95% of all the inquiries I got were positive and productive. But you ---- you really hurt my feelings down to the depths of my SOUL - - - - - you any relation to James Brown ???

As the Righteous brothers would say" "I'm sorry you have lost that lovin feelin" ----- whoaohawoha o--oo--oo--oo

Please say it ain't so  - - -